1. Service Area
Your itinerary must include a departure or arrival within our service area to utilize our charter bus service. Our departure or arrival service areas include the following locations: the entirety of Ishikawa Prefecture, and Oyabe City and Nanto City in Toyama Prefecture.
2. Dispatch Details
(1) The dispatch time needs to be scheduled 15 to 20 minutes before the actual departure time.
(2) Please specify a parking location for the vehicle where passenger safety can be ensured and traffic will not be obstructed.
(3) If there are access restrictions, please obtain passage permissions, etc., in advance.
To ensure passenger safety, please wear your seatbelt while the vehicle is in motion.
(1) Our vehicle charges include both driver and fuel costs.
(2) Should a guide be required, an additional fee will be charged. Please consult with us for details.
(3) Parking, tolls, and crew accommodation costs are to be borne by the client. If accommodation for the crew is necessary, please arrange for one night’s stay with two meals included.
(4)Guided by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism of Japan, our charges are based on the distance traveled (including the return trip while the vehicle is empty) and service duration. Furthermore, minimum and maximum fees are established, and prices may vary based on the number of drivers. For more detailed information, please contact our sales team.
5．Regarding Video Playback
Due to copyright issues, we can only play videos authorized commercial purposes.
If you wish to play a personal video, please discuss it with us in advance. Depending on the equipment, there might be issues such as distorted visuals or playback failures。
6．About Cancellation Fees
Cancellation fees will start being charged from 14 days prior to the departure date. The fee structure is as follows:
- From 14 to 8 days before the departure date: 20% of the designated fare and service fee
- From 7 days to 24 hours before the departure date: 30% of the designated fare and service fee
- Within 24 hours before the departure date: 50% of the designated fare and service fee
※If the cancellation is due to unavoidable circumstances such as natural disasters, the above stipulations will not apply.
7．Regulations Related to Operations
To ensure the safety of our passengers and prevent driver fatigue, various rules have been established. We kindly request your understanding of the following points:
Based on the “Standards for Improving Driver Labor Hours” from the Labor Standards Act; and “Standards for Alternating Bus Drivers” according to the Passenger Car Transport Rules:
Example 1 Under the Labor Standards Act, the time a driver is on duty (binding time) is generally limited to 13 hours. However, under specific conditions, it can be extended to 16 hours. If this time is exceeded, two drivers are required.
Example 2 A continuous rest period of at least 8 hours must be set between two consecutive binding times. (For trips that include an overnight stay, please consider the time from arrival at the hotel until departure the next day.)
- Example 3 Daily driving hours must not exceed 9 hours (averaged over two days), and continuous driving must not go beyond 4 hours (2 hours on highways). A break of at least 30 minutes is required either within the first 4 hours of driving or after that to interrupt driving. However, segmented breaks of more than 10 minutes within those 4 hours are also acceptable.
- Example 4 During the day, the driving distance is typically limited to 500 kilometers. Still, under certain conditions, it can be extended to 600 kilometers. If this distance is exceeded, two drivers are needed.
- These guidelines have been set to ensure that both the safety of passengers and the well-being of drivers are prioritized. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in adhering to these regulations.
Our company has purchased discretionary insurance for Vehicle and Personal injury in preparation for unforeseen circumstances.
In addition, we have also acquired passenger insurance to address unexpected situations inside the vehicle.
As of 2023: Total number of buses owned is 23
(17 large, 5 medium, and 1 small)
We owns various bus models and sizes
To provide you with a comfortable riding experience, we offer various services
Tea, drinks, ice cubes, paper cups, waste bags, timetable guideboard
One per person, including a map
Providing Airline Service Brands
Services below require advanced booking, please contact us 2 days prior to departure
Prepared for the number of passenger
1,100 yen per pot (tax included)
Up to 4 available
1,100 yen per pot (tax included)
Hot towels, 50 pieces/set at 3,300 Japanese Yen (tax included); Wet Wipes, 100 pieces/set at 1,100 Japanese Yen (tax included)
Drink and snack ordering services (concierge service) available